1977 to 2000
- Kieron Mould Tools
- Bohan Engineering
- BS 5750 QMS
- Bishopsworth Group Ltd,
- Keiron Mould Tools
- Keiron Moulding
- Bohan Engineering
- BS 5750 QMS
2001 to 2004
Understanding and Developing the Business
- Understanding the Customers
- Developing existing customers by understanding their requirement of “Metal to Plastic” – Specialising in the Metrolgy Equipment industry.
Introduction of Technical Management & New Processes
- New Operational Management & Processes
- New Ops Management reporting to the board.
- ISO 9001:2000 QMS introduced.
- SWOT Analysis
- Moulding viable and supporting in-house toolmaking.
- Over seas tooling partners introduced.
2007 to 2008
Strategic Business Acquisition
- Strategic Business Acquisition of Plastic Engineering Solutions Ltd
- Although a demanding period for business, PES was acquired not only expanding the Moulding Capability but introducing new clients in industry sectors such as Construction and Electronics.
- The PES name adopted through the acquisition
2009 to 2010
Adding Value for our Clients
- Added Value Processes Introduced
- Box builds including some PCBA integration within the Moulded Plastic Enclosures.
- Working closely with Design Houses to realise New Products into the market place. ISO 9001:2008 QMS
Further Business Acquisition for Growth
- Technical Mouldings Ltd was acquired further growing PES and expanding our reach into other industry sectors
2014 to 2015
Investing in People & Equipment
- New Negri Bossi Machines purchased.
- Further Moulding Specialists and Operators employed and Training Matrix further developed.
- 2014 – Moulder to PIA award winner in 2014.
- Recognised as Partner for Growth in 2015 – Automotive Sector
Fluid Transfer Industry Sector Targeted
- Ian Berg Plastics Ltd was bought in 2015 specifically targeting the Fluid Transfer Industry
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS
Investing in Capital Equipment for Improved Efficiency
- MRP/ERP Sytem Introduced
- Centralised Material Handling System
- More Conveyors and introduction of Robots
- Gained access into the Lighting Business Sector
2017 to 2019
Onshored Industrial Medical Project
- 2017 – Onshored by retooling, injection moulding and setting up validation protocol for Vials and Caps for Transwabs and Virocults used in Microbiolgy to detect microorganisms, bacteria and viruses.
- Continued to invest in Injection Moulding Machines through Arburg whilst developing and increasing staff.
2020 to 2021
In support of the Pandemic
- PES as a supply chain partner for the Microbiolgy Company geared tooling moulding and automation to supply Vials and Caps to be combined with Transport Media, Packed and Sterilized to be used as the “Gold Standard” products for PCR testing for the Corona Virus.
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS achieved
- Managed to increase production of Vials & Caps tenfold to meet the demand of the Government and acknowledged through the Secretary of State for the Department of Health and Social Care.
2022 & Ahead
Exploring Carbon Reduction Projects in combination with manufacturing efficiencies
- Implemented power usage analysis tools and power reduction strategies. MES introduced giving real OEE to understand the real plant efficiency. Where can PES help with greener industry solutions? – Electric Vehicle Charging units, Electric Motorbikes, Biodegradable plastics, Promotion of recycling and Multi-use soap containers.